Are you getting too many bounces, undeliverables, complainers, and being blocked as a result? Our service is designed to help you succeed with your email campaign deployment by eliminating all the invalid, spam trap listed, hard bounces, complainers, outdated emails and domains. The service consists of a 6 stage process that is proven and guaranteed to clean and validate your list with maximum results.
- Invalid/Duplicate Email and Domain Removal: All domain names and email addresses with improper format or that are duplicates are removed. This eliminates bad email addresses from your email list and prevents resubmitting to the bad email address.
- Bounced Email Removal: We compare your list against the largest daily updated database of known bounced emails and remove them from your list. These emails have been verified to be a bounce and are the most common bounced emails found in lists big or small.
- Search for Keywords: Specific keywords in emails have been proven to cause ESP blocking, bounce emails, and generate complaints. Emails with keywords like spam, abuse, webmaster, etc. are removed from your email lists. This process also removes account emails such as info@, support@, billing@ etc.
- Complainer emails: We compare your email database against our enormous multiple third party complainer lists that are constantly updated. These lists are generated from various third party sources including Spamhaus, Spamcop, DNSBL, SORBS, etc. We also compare against the largest known Spamtrap database in existence.
- BOT Domains: We compare your database against our largest constantly updated list of email address domains to remove emails/domains that have been proven to cause instant ESP blocks. These include blacklists, spam seeds, BOT and spam monitored email accounts.
- MTA Validation: We use a proven two stage MTA validation process which does not send any emails to the destination, but a connection is established with the MTA in order to check if the email address is valid or invalid. A Dual validation process insures that the validation is as accurate as possible. This also removes any invalid email addresses which may cause email bounces with ESP's and decreases the number of invalid delivery attempts improving deliverability.
- Matching Service: When you submit a list with full records (email, first name, last name, address) We strip out only the emails from each row for cleaning. We return two lists with the emails only, a text file with all the valid emails and a text file with all the invalid emails. Matching means that if you would like all the emails put back together (matched back to match each row. ex: email address gets matched to first name, last name, address) with valid emails highlighted in Green and Invalids highlighted in Red and returned in an excel spreadsheet.